Yemen: Clashes continue in Yemen despite cease-fire
At least 38 Houthi rebels were killed on Saturday in clashes with government forces despite a truce reached earlier in the week, according to local media.
Yasir al-Harisi, a colonel from the Yemeni army, told the state SABA news agency that Houthi militias continued cease-fire violations by attacking areas belonging to army forces.
The army responded to attacks targeting military positions in the Saada province, and clashes ensued between the two sides.
Al-Harisi said that apart from the deaths, there were also many injured militia members and the army seized their vehicles and arms.